Thursday, May 20, 2004

When your ideas are implemented by someone you've never met

So I am watching the news in Boston before going to sleep and see a report on the "PocketVault." I almost laughed. About two years ago I described this very device to my father and asked him "Why hasn't anyone else thought of this?"

Of course their version includes a fingerprint scanner and a 15 minute life for the magnetic stripe. I admit I didn't think of those two features back then. Overall however the device is just the way I envisioned it. Good job guys ;-) And good luck.

PS: I honestly did think of this all on my own. If I wanted to lie, I'd pick a much more prominent invention to lie about. Like "Hey guys, look! I invented a toaster! Or the Internet! Or sliced bread!" Anyway. Why am I even explaining myself? It's not like I am trying to sell you something...

PPS: I think I am just going to post all my ideas in this blog from now on. Maybe someone will be able to make them useful while I am still in school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home